Hayman Reese is the trusted brand for aftermarket towbars.
You can be assured your Hayman Reese towing product has been engineered, tested and built to provide a lifetime of trouble-free towing. All towbars supplied to the New Zealand market are manufactured to heavy-duty specifications, which means you can tow up to the maximum allowable weight for your vehicle.
All Hayman Reese towbars come with the following extras included as standard:
- Lifetime warranty
- Tow ball and rated D shackles
- MetalShield™, our unique two-stage surface protection is used on most of our towbars
- Vehicle specific plug-and-play trailer wiring - SmartClick™, wgere applicable
- Specifically designed for each vehicle and tested under static and dynamic conditions
- Fully compliant with Australian Design Rules and exceeding the NZS 5467 and AS 4177 specifications.
A special feature of Hayman Reese towbars is our 50mm x 50mm square hitch receiver with a removable Trailer Ball Mount. When you are not towing, simply remove the retaining clip and hitch pin and the Trailer Ball Mount slides straight out for safe storage, so you can keep the rear of your vehicle clear.
The 50 x 50mm square hitch receiver is also compatible with our entire range of Weight Distribution kits offering improved safety, handling, control and comfort when towing heavy loads.
For added security and convenience, our range of Hayman Reese lockable hitch pins and hitch box covers complement the towbar range and provide peace of mind when leaving the towball mount in place.